Windows 7 Editing video tags in Video files

Hi people,

I noticed that its not possible to edit the tags and properties of video files in windows 7. Did someone else encounter that problem?

Would appreciate your advice.

reghakr

Essential Member
You're correct,

There are many filters for cameras and mp3 files, but not much for videos.

I did find however, Total bitrate, and video compress show up when you view the folder in Details view.

There is a freeware utility (mp3 tag editor) that is many for audio files, but it does support MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / iTunes compatible)

Download it here

I looking for a program that can pull from a free music database and get the single (preferably) or album artwork (if not single artwork), the record label, and bpm for MP4 files. I saw a bunch of softwares and plugins that do it but mostly for mp3s. My MP4 files don't have the album name in the metadata and I want a quick one-click feature that can do this easily from a Artist - Title format? Is there a program that does this or can I pay a developer capable of doing this to create this software?

Thanks,
Aundre

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.