Emulators

Has anyone tried the emulators on Win7? Specifically:
PCSX2 (a PS2 Emulator)
NesterJ (yes, oldschool 8-bit and 16-bit NES!) or
No$GBA (gameboy advanced)?

I love playing oldschool games on my computer, it made on of my trips much bareable -playing Super Mario Bros 3 for 4 hours.

I would hate to have to give those up until someone comes out with newer ones for the new OS...

Apart from No$GBA there are many Best GBA Emulator available for Windows and Android.
1. VBA-M
2. Boycott Advance
3. BatGBA
4. Higan

Neemobeer

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Wow now that's an old thread that got resurrected 2009...

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
We never close threads as a rule..

Hey mate,
Recently, I bought a brand new Windows Laptop and I Started playing games in it. I thought why not play other platform games in my PC. Then, I research on the internet and found that there is an emulator that can help me playing games on the Windows PC without any device. Then, I chose iOS games and picked some of the best emulators. While searching on the google, I was probably confused which one to use. After going to the page 2. I found the top 16 emulators. If you also want those list. I can provide you with the link for that. It will not only help you, It also helps others who are like me. So, I hope this post will get at least some good reply.

iOS Emulators for Windows PC.png
The post I found on google: 16 Best iOS Emulators for Windows PC (2018 Edition)

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum.

Axel PC

I used to be into emulators back in the Windows XP days. I'm gonna have to check these links out. Thanks bringing this thread back to life!

I used to be into emulators back in the Windows XP days. I'm gonna have to check these links out. Thanks bringing this thread back to life!
You can also find more information about Nintendo 3ds emulator for pc and android. i hope you like it.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.