Windows 7 Emulators

Jex-adox

Has anyone tried the emulators on Win7? Specifically:
PCSX2 (a PS2 Emulator)
NesterJ (yes, oldschool 8-bit and 16-bit NES!) or
No$GBA (gameboy advanced)?

I love playing oldschool games on my computer, it made on of my trips much bareable -playing Super Mario Bros 3 for 4 hours.

I would hate to have to give those up until someone comes out with newer ones for the new OS...

Hey mate,
Recently, I bought a brand new Windows Laptop and I Started playing games in it. I thought why not play other platform games in my PC. Then, I research on the internet and found that there is an emulator that can help me playing games on the Windows PC without any device. Then, I chose iOS games and picked some of the best emulators. While searching on the google, I was probably confused which one to use. After going to the page 2. I found the top 16 emulators. If you also want those list. I can provide you with the link for that. It will not only help you, It also helps others who are like me. So, I hope this post will get at least some good reply.

iOS Emulators for Windows PC.png
The post I found on google: 16 Best iOS Emulators for Windows PC (2018 Edition)

I used to be into emulators back in the Windows XP days. I'm gonna have to check these links out. Thanks bringing this thread back to life!

Back