Windows 7 enabling directx features

:eek: Hello!I'm newbie in here, and i want to ask bout win7 that I've installed last days!
after i install mi win7, i want to install the old game ragnarok offline. i can install it but i can't play it. it said "can not initial d3d" so i try to see my directx features. i realize that my directx features is not available. How can i make it available?please help me,,,it's acer aspire 4310 IGhz RAM and 80GB DDR. and it only said that i used standard graphics card. so how is it?pleeeeease help me! thank you :p

I would try updating the chipset drivers. The Aspire 4310 has onboard graphics and the drivers are bundled in with the chipset. Updating is what you need to do.

GO TO SCREEN RESOLUTION > ADVANCE SETTINGS > ADAPTER > PROPERTIES > DRIVER > UPDATE DRIVER > SEARCH AUTOMATICALLY FOR UPDATED DRIVER SOTFWARE .. you should have internet ..just w8 for a couple of minutes and after that restart .. i hope i can help :razz:

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.