Windows 7 Energy Report

Banana

Should I tweak anything? I just tried "powercfg -energy" today and it shows about 15 warnings in my Energy Report..

Link Removed due to 404 Error

The reason I did this is because my computer does not wake up from sleep mode sometimes. :mad:

You seem to be running your system at high power levels, using a custom power configuration.

Do you put the system to sleep yourself, and how? Are the noted utilities running when it goes to sleep (Chrome, SQL, DigiDo)?

SQL might be related to the problem, but just guessing. Not sure what DigiDo.exe is for so you might look into that.

Any error or warning messages in the Event Viewer around the time you attempt to wake up the system?

The report does not seem to show a problem device or utility that might keep it from sleeping, but it is not good at displaying problems that keep it from waking.

Yeah, I put it to sleep by pressing the sleep button down here: Link Removed - Invalid URL

DigiDo is simply a router configuration program supplied to me by my ISP: Link Removed - Invalid URL

I have no idea what SQL might be.. I don't have any SQL programs running in my processes at the moment.

No, I don't get any error messages when it wakes up, but it sure takes ages to start up!

Also, this problem started appearing once I got new parts, case, motherboard, cpu, and more.

When you got the new parts, was there a fresh install of Windows 7?

You do not show the following path on your system or you do not know about it? It might be part of some other utillity, like Skype, I don't know.

Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10.SQLEXPRESS\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe

The energy report also shows an unknown module. If you have loaded some stuff from your ISP, I would not know what it might be. But it could be doing things to slow down or stop the wake.

Back