Enhance Windows 7 - make Windows 7 stable, fast and heathy

Windows 7 is coming, thus, we can find the information about Win 7 is full of the Web these days. And the most popular question I heard are: is Windows 7 safe? Is it stable and fast?

However, as most media says, Windows 7 is much better than Windows Vista, windows 7 runs much faster than vista, takes up less resource, brand new task bar, automatically detects drivers, etc. surely Windows 7 is the best alternative for vista.

I’ve used Windows 7 RTM for about than 2 months, after I installed more and more programs, it became slower & slower, a little disappointment comes. However, one of my friend introduces a best registry optimizer to me and explain why I needed, however, it did help improve the performance of Windows 7.

Ok, 'DM', but, for myself still w/ RC, my RTM hasn't arrived yet & even w/ my Windows 7 Beta speed has never been an issue... well except for liking how fast it is

And I always advise clients not to use registry things.

Still, if you like your results, cool.

Drew
Yes,my win7 became slower and slower!!

Windows 7 is coming, thus, we can find the information about Win 7 is full of the Web these days. And the most popular question I heard are: is Windows 7 safe? Is it stable and fast?

However, as most media says, Windows 7 is much better than Windows Vista, windows 7 runs much faster than vista, takes up less resource, brand new task bar, automatically detects drivers, etc. surely Windows 7 is the best alternative for vista.

I’ve used Windows 7 RTM for about than 2 months, after I installed more and more programs, it became slower & slower, a little disappointment comes. However, one of my friend introduces a best registry optimizer to me and explain why I needed, however, it did help improve the performance of Windows 7.
do you have a key!!

I may be wrong but is sounds like a scam to me. A lot of broken English in the post. I'm not perfect with my grammer, but it does make me wonder. Could this be some overseas scam?

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.