Windows 7 EoleSysError

mejay

Hello,

I am trying to install Flash Slideshow gallery maker, but after the installation is completed, the program is not starting and I get the following error:
Exception EOleSysError in module flashslideshow.exe at 0008F551. Class not registered.

I`ve searched a lot about this issue, but I can not find a solution. Please help.

I have win7 ultimate 64-bit version.

Thank you

Thank you for your reply.

I haven`t seen this solution thank you. And yes I don`t have flash in IE, because I never use IE.
Anyway I have another problem, when I install flash it ends up with " ActiveX could not be registered"
I tried with uninstalling it and installing it one more time, but the problem still exists.
Any idea how can I fix this?

Thank you

Hi

You can try this... This post was on the Adobe Forum.

I tried all solutions but one posted in adobe support. I am local administrator but IE security settings are set by group policies and buttons in tools security setting are grayed out.

After three days with "The ActiveX control for Flash Player could not be registered" message I tried registering the activeX control manually.

Bingo! that made the trick.

So open a DOS window, type "regsvr32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash10d.ocx" -first check if this directory exists and contains the Flash10d.ocx (no quotes needed) and you should receive a confirmation that it registered correctly.

I must say that I've tried so many ways that I cannot repeat the correct order before this has worked ;-(

Hope it works for you all

Back