Windows 10 Error 0xc000007b

SquaruS

HELP!! This error has been taking over my computer! Every single thing I install cannot be launched
because of this error.

This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

I've never seen it before windows 10. Please help me, it's not a single app, it's affecting EVERYTHING. Please, please, please help me.

Check your windows install. I got that same error code and it turned out windows had installed a 32bit os and not the 64bit I needed. Hence a lot of my programs never worked.

Check your windows install. I got that same error code and it turned out windows had installed a 32bit os and not the 64bit I needed. Hence a lot of my programs never worked.
Everything seems to be fine with the install, it's 64 bit, as always. What else could cause this?

Try running a system file check see if it finds any errors. Open a command promt with administrative privileges. And type in (sfc /scannow) without the brackets. Hit enter and let it run. If it finda any errors/faults it will try and put them right.
I use this everytime thing start to go a bit crook and it usually sorts the problems out.
Worth a try till someone with a bit more knowhow comes on line.

Just found this.
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/...t-correctly-0xc000007b-error-message-3613164/

Last edited:
Back