Windows 8 Error 0xc000007b

Fr13ndly

So yesterday I installed pubg and when i wanted to run it, it would say that i am playing it for 10 seconds and then it would go back to being online. So I browsed local files and run .exe as administrator and error 0xc000007b poped out. So investigated since this is the first time i got this error (though i heard a lot of people have it on other games as well as pubg) and i found out that this error happens when you dont have all .dll and the solution is to go to the microsoft visual c++ 2015 and 2017 and dowload them. Well i did, but mv c++ 2015 says that it installed successfully but i am sure that is not the case because when i try to install it from pubg directory (E:\Steam\steamapps\common\PUBG\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2015) it says that i have an error 0x80240017 so i investigated that and found out that you need to install windows update (mine is 8.1) KB2919355 so i tried downloading it and installing it and it went nicely and in the end it said i need to restart my PC, so I did. When system was starting msg poped out working on updates dont turn off you system or something like that, and it had like % of how much it was done. Everything went nice till 76%. It was stuck at 76% for about 1 hour then it turned off and rebooted and said we couldnt apply update undoing changes. So i waited for about an hour and a half. So finally it booted and in update history it didnt show that i did any update. I investigate once again and found out that you need to install KB2919442 before installing KB2919355, so i tried to install it but i it said that update is not applicable to my computer. Now this is where i am stuck. I cant install KB2919355 because i cant install KB2919442, i watched a lot of videos trying to solve this but nothing really helped, so if someone knows something please tell me i would really appreciate if you helped me, thank you

There are several versions of KB2919355 You need to install the correct one specifically for Windows 8.1 and for the appropriate architecture 32 bit or 64 bit

Back