Windows 7 Error Msg

Rainbowdayz

I'm continually getting a pop up msg box when I open my browser that says " message from webpage [object error] OK . A yellow caution icon appears in the box. I can't get rid of it. Pressing okay just makes it reappear. I've tried changing the home page several times but that doesn't help. ??

First try running with no add-ons to see if the problem is associated with an add-on.

It's worth trying another browser if only to determine whether or not it is browser related.

Fine as far as it goes and you're happy with the alternative browser then ok but if you wanted to continue to sort the problem on IE then this has at least pointed to a browser specific problem and the most common candidate is wth plug-ins and add-ons. If you want to pursue that further at some time then do get back to us.

Fine as far as it goes and you're happy with the alternative browser then ok but if you wanted to continue to sort the problem on IE then this has at least pointed to a browser specific problem and the most common candidate is wth plug-ins and add-ons. If you want to pursue that further at some time then do get back to us.

I'll see how it goes. If it continues, I will post back. Thx!

Back