Windows 7 Errors:

dickward

I keep getting the same errors on two different computers. Both are running Win 7, one has 32 bit, the other has 64 bit.

The errors that pop up are as follows:
1. The page at http://cnet.com says not responding Handler could not be removed.
2. The page at Link Removed - Invalid URL says You need Adobe Flash Player 8 (or above) to view the charts. It is a free and lightweight installation from Adobe.com Please click OK to install the same.

This has been moderately inconvenient for some time. Now as I try to build a couple of websites, I wonder how much it is holding me back.
My task is to fix it. Can you help?

Thank You
R. Ward

Last edited by a moderator:
It is quite possibly an error with having no 64 bit version for my 64 bit machine. I think that it comes into play when I try to use a Firefox plugin to get it going. I will try without that plugin and see if it helps.

Thanks for your advice.

Now what about the other problem I am sure I get it on both machines (32 bt & 64 bt). Any Ideas?

unless you specifically use 64bit only browser which is rare since most are still 32bit native even on x64 editions.

the other sounds like it might be plugin or java related...try disabling plugins ya dont need to see if fixes that, also update java.

Back
Top Bottom