Windows 7 Ethernet controller missing

hagg

Hi

I just did a clean install on my computer it´s a
HP Pavilion a6228.sc Desktop PC

and im missing the Ethernet controller

I have N1 Wireless Desktop Card and I can´t seem to find the driver needed to install the Ethernet controller
or the Belkin card I on my laptop trying to fix this problem downloading the driver to the laptop and moving it then to
my desktop computer any chance anyone can link me where I need to go find the driver

Well problem is that I cannot go on the internet on my desktop computer so update aint working for me :)

Well problem is that I cannot go on the internet on my desktop computer so update aint working for me :)

Haha you got me. Do you have the cd with all the chipset drivers? The Vista ones should work.
You could also try the Belkin website and find a driver there. I will have a quick look.

well i got the driver for the belkin card and did try to install it but it just doesn´t recognize the ethernet controller

btw cheers for trying to help :) much appreciated

Last edited:
Sorry im trying to do 2 things at once.

Let me get this straight. The wireless card is made by Belkin, but the drivers on the cd dont work, and Windows didnt find a driver for you ethernet controller?
Who makes the ethernet controller?
Are you using 32bit or 64bit?

Thanks alot for your time m8 :) but I ran to a friends house to get his linksys adapter borrowed and managed to update with it the belkin card :)

Back