Windows 7 Ethernet Controller

SnipeTheAK

I've recently upgraded my desktop from Windows Vista to Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit. The Ethernet controller seems to be missing a driver. I already downloaded Everest Home Edition.

I went to the network tab and PCI / PnP network. All it says is Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller [NoDB] and Ethernet Controller [NoDB]

In device manager, there's a tab for other devices and there is a yellow exclamation point next to Ethernet Controller

System Specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
Product: Dell Dimension E521
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor
RAM: 2.5 GB
System Type: 32-bit Operating System

Not exactly sure why you would be trying to obtain a driver from that alternate resource.
According to your OP you stated that you have a Broadcom 440x which I provided a link to....
And
According to DELL Link Removed - Invalid URL
They also are indicating a Broadcom based 440x driver available (incidentally apparently the same driver) so you can also get it from there.
You'll need to force the driver installation using device manager
Update Driver
Browse my computer for driver software
Let me pick from a list
Have Disk
Browse
to the folder where you've downloaded and extracted the driver
double click the .inf file
If I am completely misunderstanding what your problem is, I apologize, but that is all the information I have to work with.
Regards
Randy

No, Device Manager says that I already have "Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller" driver already installed.
And it is working properly??
If so then I presume we are talking about a second network adapter (addon card, usb device, wired or wireless??)
Open device manager
Expand network adapters
Select the right click the problem adapter and choose properties
Select the Details tab
change the drop down to
Hardware Ids
Right click the Value: box and choose
select all
right click the blue selected area and choose copy
open notepad and paste
Save the text document and attach it to your next post

Expanding Network Adapters only show the Broadcom 440x.

It problem is in "Other Devices".
Unfortunately, the computer does not nave internet because of the problem. I am currently using a laptop and usb to transfer files.

Hardware Ids:

PCI\VEN_1113&DEV_1216&SUBSYS_00ED16EC&REV_11
PCI\VEN_1113&DEV_1216&SUBSYS_00ED16EC
PCI\VEN_1113&DEV_1216&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_1113&DEV_1216&CC_0200

Expanding Network Adapters only show the Broadcom 440x.

It problem is in "Other Devices".
Unfortunately, the computer does not nave internet because of the problem. I am currently using a laptop and usb to transfer files.

Hardware Ids:

PCI\VEN_1113&DEV_1216&SUBSYS_00ED16EC&REV_11
PCI\VEN_1113&DEV_1216&SUBSYS_00ED16EC
PCI\VEN_1113&DEV_1216&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_1113&DEV_1216&CC_0200
And when you plug in the Broadcom Network adapter, it doesn't work??
You are on the right track, it is an Accton Technology Corp. card, with an EN5251BE chipset, but unfortunately the latest drivers I can find are Windows 2000 and Windows XP. If you use Internet Explorer and go here Microsoft Update Catalog you'll see some options for Accton drivers including the EN1207F (which you seemed to have identified through some other resource), you may want to give that a try.
Other than that you may be forced to obtain another adapter that is supported by or has drivers for Windows 7.
Regards
Randy

Sir, Please help me with the following problems:

Device Info:
Dell Inspiron 15R N5110
Window 7 Pro
64 bit 4 GB RAM

Device manager.PNG

I can't connect to internet through the LAN cable.
please help sir!

Sir, Please help me with the following problems:

Device Info:
Dell Inspiron 15R N5110
Window 7 Pro
64 bit 4 GB RAM

View attachment 32017
I can't connect to internet through the LAN cable.
please help sir!
It would probably be a good idea to go to Dell.com -> Support by product.....
Plug in your service tag number and download the drivers for your operating system from there.
You will of course need a system that can connect to the internet in order to do this.

Connecting to the internet: Sir, I connect throgh the cables provided in our computer laboratory. Sorry sir, further i have no idea how to classify them.

Integrated Dell 1702 combination unit is integrated within the Dell lappy.

Back