Windows 7 Every online solution is gone useless

Does your wired connection work, the dump shows you have it disabled?
I am connected on this network with my phone perfectly working. No problem to my other devices but my desktop only. Pls dear I need my pc is connected badly for some needs.......

Attachments

• IMG_20170821_200542.jpg
    IMG_20170821_200542.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 697
  • IMG_20170821_200542.jpg
    IMG_20170821_200542.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 249
You are not saying what exactly is not working, does it connect, does it get an IP address?

Neemo means whether your desktop has connection with internet when you use a network cable instead of wireless...

Last edited:
Have you changed anything recently or added anything new? (especially security application wise)

You are not saying what exactly is not working, does it connect, does it get an IP address?
Hi Josephur, I use obtain IP address which gets automatically connected but now shows."Limited access". dear I can't know I am uploading multiple files to you but all files get only one copy as many. What's happening to me?

Attachments

• Wireless Properties.JPG
    Wireless Properties.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 294
  • Wireless Properties.JPG
    Wireless Properties.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 285
Hi Josephur, I use obtain IP address which gets automatically connected but now shows."Limited access". dear I can't know I am uploading multiple files to you but all files get only one copy as many. What's happening to me?

Attachments

• Network Problem.jpg
    Network Problem.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 284
Have you changed anything recently or added anything new? (especially security application wise)
Kemical, I did nothing. May be the problem created for loadshedding sometime. I was using Avasr Premier but now uninstalled. Check I uploaded to u...

Attachments

• Network Problem.jpg
    Network Problem.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 300
Kemical, I did nothing. May be the problem created for loadshedding sometime. I was using Avasr Premier but now uninstalled. Check I uploaded to u...

Well looking at your last screenshot one can see an error dialogue box stating that your 'wireless adaptor is experiencing problems'.

If you post your make and model of motherboard we'll try and find a driver for you. If updating the driver doesn't work then the adaptor may have become faulty.
What about connecting via ethernet? Does it connect ok?

I've merged your threads.

Please do not create multiple threads of the same issue.

Have you tried removing the wireless adapter from the configuration as I asked in one my previous replies? If not you could consider it, because it resets the adapter to default values. But it is up to you..

Well looking at your last screenshot one can see an error dialogue box stating that your 'wireless adaptor is experiencing problems'.

If you post your make and model of motherboard we'll try and find a driver for you. If updating the driver doesn't work then the adaptor may have become faulty.
What about connecting via ethernet? Does it connect ok?
My motherboard model, check it kemical...

Attachments

• Motherboard Model.jpg
    Motherboard Model.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 270
I did and oddly I cannot find any wireless drivers only Realtek ethernet drivers:
P5QL-CM | Motherboards | ASUS USA

I did a little looking for a Windows 7 driver for the Qualcom Atheros AR9287 Wireless adapter driver and you can download one here:
Select Qualcomm Atheros wireless driver

Just look down the list for AR9287 and then across the top for windows 7.
Kemical, I tried & downloaded but didn't work. Why is this problem happening to me & what's the solution there???
I plugged broadband cord to my pc directly but now 651 error comes.

I plugged broadband cord to my pc directly but now 651 error comes.
The reason I posted the above is because you said the ethernet gave an error 651.

As I said this isn't my area of expertise and really you should follow what Neemobeer asks of you and do as he say's. This 'is' his area of expertise (as well as many others) and you'd do well to heed his advice.

Does your wired connection work, the dump shows you have it disabled?
Neemo, give me anything that I can run & everything your wanted info gets out to show you. I have connected broadband cord from router to pc directly but didn't work. My connection is a dialup which was working well & there is no ip address. I updated drivers & reinstalled but failed. Pls observe my all info I replied to you. Thanx... :)

Attachments

• Network Problem All.jpg
    Network Problem All.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 311
Neem's lives in the US which is currently 2am-3am in the morning so he'll be on a little later..

Back