- 130,000 more urged to relocate beyond 19 miles
- Japan's PM praises workers 'risking their lives'
- Two Japanese travellers arriving in China found to be contaminated
- Almost 10,000 now dead and 17,000 feared missing
- Russia and Australia among countries halting food imports
- Low-level radioactive particles detected in U.S.
The threat of widespread contamination is so great that the exclusion zone around the stricken plant has been widened to 19 miles.
It is feared the containment shield around the nuclear fuel rods might have been weakened, resulting
Read more: Japan nuclear meltdown: Fukushima plant exclusion zone widened over reactor fears | Mail Online