Hello everybody, got genuine OEM Win7 Home Premium (64bit) and a Pavilion dv7 laptop. Almost everytime, when I have certain folder opened, explorer.exe starts loading my CPU (13% usually... sometimes it can rise even further !)... explorer loads stays, until I terminate the process via task manager and start it again. It happens ONLY when I open that CERTAIN folder (there are approx. 700 of MP3 files in it). It does NOT happen in any other folders, only in this one. Do you guys have any idea, WHAT can is possibly causing the load ? I have ran several antivirus and antispyware tests, MS Checkdisk as well... nothing changed ! interesting fact 1 : I tried formatting the hard drive and recover the system from scratch... the folder STILL causes explorer load !! interesting fact 2 : the same happens, when I work with the folder via Total Commander (13% CPU load and in some situations even more ! note : my CPU is Core i7, 8 threads in total... so 13% load means ONE CORE FULLY LOADED (so on other CPUs (like i5) may the CPU load go like 26%, etc.) looking forward to your input, thanks!