Windows 7 Extra Software

Bins16

So I Had to reinstall win7(64 bit home prem) because of a defective hard drive. So I Reinstalled and I don't have the Extra Software, Inspiron specific maybe? I.E CAps Lock notification, Audio Pop up thingy, For the F-Keys. O and I can't use the trackpad scroll.

Just go to the laptop manufacturer's website and check for software and driver downloads specific to you particular model and model number. See what they got and keep us posted.
Regards
Randy

So I Had to reinstall win7(64 bit home prem) because of a defective hard drive. So I Reinstalled and I don't have the Extra Software, Inspiron specific maybe? I.E CAps Lock notification, Audio Pop up thingy, For the F-Keys. O and I can't use the trackpad scroll.

Did you look here Link Removed - Invalid URL=
Applications->QuickSet I believe is for the Audio,
You will have to check, other applications, diagnostic utilities, input device drivers, system utilities, etc. And make sure that you have the proper chipset, video, audio and network from there as well.
There is also a recent BIOS update which they are apparently recommending, that was release a couple weeks ago. Might help?

Last edited:
Back