Windows 7 Facebook login

Marios

How can i make a shortcut for Facebook and Twitter that automatically logins to my account when i click the shortcut like the android devices? I prefer not by integrating the password to the web browser.

Firstly, I would dare to question the wisdom in this. Anyone to get access to your computer can do it = enter. There's a reason why usernames and passwords are held dearly secret. Too much automation may not be good for one's health.

Secondly, I believe it's a matter of coding / making a .bat file, or something. An area I don't know.

Perhaps a reply with no answer. :cool:

To access the web, the only way to go is through the browser. There is no other way. Creating a shortcut is easy. Right click on blank space in desktop>>>New>>>Shortcut

Type in the URL of the site and then give it a name. Click ok. When you double-click it, it will open up on whatever default browser you have. Your username and password have to be set to be remembered on the browser.

Or use the Facebook android app on your PC. Download and install Bluestacks on your PC. With Bluestacks, you can install and use any android apps on PCs.

Back