Windows 8.1 Fallout 4

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
The game many of us have been waiting for............
copy.jpg

BETHESDA SOFTWORKS ANNOUNCES FALLOUT 4
World’s Most Anticipated Game in Development at Bethesda Game Studios

Full Details to be Unveiled on June 14that Bethesda’s E3 Showcase

June 3, 2015 (London, UK) – Bethesda®, a ZeniMax® Media company, today confirmed the upcoming global release of Fallout® 4, the next generation of open-world gaming. The world premiere of the game will take place during Bethesda’s E3 Showcase being held at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, California on June 14th beginning at 7.00pm PST, and streamed live around the world via Twitch and YouTube.

Fallout 4 is being developed forXbox One, PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system and PC by award-winning Bethesda Game Studios® under the direction of Todd Howard. This eagerly-awaited game is the follow up to the 2008 ‘Game of the Year’, Fallout® 3, and the first title from the world-renowned studio since the release of their global phenomenon and 2011 ‘Game of the Year’, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim®.

“We know what this game means to everyone,” said Game Director, Todd Howard, “The time and technology have allowed us to be more ambitious than ever. We’ve never been more excited about a game, and we can’t wait to share it.”

The game’s official trailer, created in-game at Bethesda Game Studios, can be viewed at: www.fallout4.com.
Ref:
http://bethsoft.com/en-gb/news

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

This is last nights showcase featuring Doom 4, Fallout 4 and other goodies:

Fallout 4 stuff starts around 1hr.05min.

Here are the Fallout 4 bits exclusively:

Gameplay:

Weapon customisation:

Dwellings:

More Game play:

This game looks like the best Fallout ever!

I'm with you Nibbit... Can't wait!! :)

And no it's not sad at all.. :)

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stands for Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility and Luck, all stats that make up your in-game character and effect things like abilities.

Bethesda are releasing a series of video's hyping the game and explaining the above:
Strength:

Last edited:
System Requirements have been released:

Minimum:
Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM
30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent

Recommended:
Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz/AMD FX-9590 4.7 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM 30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB/AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB or equivalent

Read more: Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed

I guess they've made the requirements quite slack so more can enjoy the game although you'd think they'd also release a 32bit version as well?

Nvidia special effects for Fallout 4:
Fallout 4 To Feature Nvidia GameWorks Effects
This post apocalyptic open world epic role playing game is one of the most, if not the most, hotly anticipated games of 2015. So when we found out that it will feature Nvidia GameWorks technologies we did not hesitate to share this information.
Reference

Back