Windows 7 Fear 3

New video showing a co-op mode in MP. Looks interesting to say the least...

Last edited by a moderator:
When the most intense part of F3AR is the MP it probably means the SP campaign may not be as intense as say the original which is sad.

I'm guessing from the look of it, that the campaign is not only designed for, but recommended to be played in Co-op. This is great if the levels aren't designed to be won by objectives that rely solely on teamwork alone. Kinda like Army of Two or to a lesser extent Cain and Lynch.

I guess I'm just a sad fan boi.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Man, it does that when I add quotation marks. Maybe a chrome thing again. Better let Mike know I guess.

Here is a couple more vids showing multiplayer possibilities..

Soul King

Contractions

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta get this.. I've been so wrapped up with Crysis 2 that F3AR went on the back burner. Did you get it yet?

So far I'm not to impressed with it the game play is more like Call of Duty. It's been straight battle but at least they took it out of the hallways. I've only been playing it for a few hours and so far I've been in a prison a sewer and now I'm in a village.I'll see how it goes.

I've been reading reviews...

Hmm...

This doesn't look like any FEAR game I recognise but I'll await your final review.

I'm playing through Extraction Point again and couldn't resist:

Link Removed due to 404 ErrorLink Removed due to 404 ErrorLink Removed due to 404 ErrorLink Removed due to 404 ErrorLink Removed due to 404 ErrorLink Removed due to 404 Error

Back
Top Bottom