Windows 7 FEAR2: Reborn

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
A four level singleplayer campaign is to be released by Monolith, the makers of FEAR2. It's likely to be released for the consoles first and then pc later..
This time you get to be a Replicant!
More info can be found here:

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Your welcome..:) And yes it looks like it's going to be truly awesome...:cool:

I copied & pasted this from the Steam update service... Yes it's available folks so get your copy right now (just like I'm doing
grinning-smiley-003.gif
)

F.E.A.R.2: Reborn DLC is now on Steam.

Experience four brand new single-player levels in this additional DLC campaign for F.E.A.R.2! Coinciding with the events seen in the full game, you will experience the chaos of Alma's aftermath from an entirely new point of view: that of Replica Soldier 813. Your mission begins with an orbital Powered Armor drop to reinforce your fellow Replica squad... But not everything is as it seems. Supernatural events run wild in the apocalyptic remains of Auburn. Another voice is beckoning you; contradicting orders from Replica command. Find out the answer to this, and many new questions, in the DLC campaign F.E.A.R.2: Reborn!

To celebrate the new DLC, the base game F.E.A.R.2: Project Origin is 25% off until September 10th.

[-]
September 3, 2009 - F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin Update Released

Updates to F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
  • Added Slow Mo Death Match multiplayer game mode
  • Added DLC3 support
  • Fixed a bug in which some audio stopped playing when exiting the EPA
  • Fixed a bug in which the user could get stuck at an encounter with Alma in an elevator in the Nurse’s Office mission. This not only prevents the bug from occurring on first play through, but also allows players stuck by this bug to continue successfully
  • Fixed a crash that occurred if a save was conducted while entering the EPA
  • Fixed a bug in which missiles that flew for too long were incorrectly slowing down
  • Fixed an issue in which pressing start on the Edit Loadout screen prevented loadouts from being edited again
  • Adjusted balance between 2d and 3d sounds

Well after playing a few levels (on hard of course) of the new DLC I can safely say I'm impressed... At times it felt very much like the original game and it's obvious the dev's have been listening to the fans.

Well done Monolith!

Back
Top Bottom