Windows Vista Feature which make Window Vista Special Among other operating system

DreamScene was pretty cool when it came out , same as Aero was ground breaking. What was that screen rotation thing called ? ( Didn't use it much, but was nice eye candy) Vista got a lot of bad press when it hit the stores and wasn't really forgiven till the service packs were released. Dont get me wrong i like Vista, was dual booting on my last laptop with that and the Win7 leaks ...err....i mean beta lol .I personally think its faster than XP and you cant deny it looked sexy when it came out.

I may even throw it on VMware and give it another bash :tongue:

DreamScene was pretty cool when it came out , same as Aero was ground breaking. What was that screen rotation thing called ? ( Didn't use it much, but was nice eye candy) Vista got a lot of bad press when it hit the stores and wasn't really forgiven till the service packs were released. Dont get me wrong i like Vista, was dual booting on my last laptop with that and the Win7 leaks ...err....i mean beta lol .I personally think its faster than XP and you cant deny it looked sexy when it came out.

I may even throw it on VMware and give it another bash :tongue:

Through a few registry hacks, it's entirely possible to get a fully functional DreamScene on any version of Windows 7 ;)

OT, had Windows 7 never been released, Vista would be entirely special among any other version of Windows. However, with the advent of Windows 7, Microsoft only improved and added upon the the robust features of Windows Vista. It was a leap ahead of Windows XP, but the same core technologies still exist in Windows 7 as in Vista. For that reason, I have to say there's not a whole lot of unique attributes that set Vista ahead of Windows 7.

Back