Windows Vista Find All Correct Drivers Instantly

I keep my computer up to date manually but I thought I would give the program a whirl.
To get full funcionality, you need to register and pay, but you can still get a free read out of uotdate drivers. In my case it found 4. When I went to the sites individually, I found that I was, already, operating with the latest drivers.

Hi! Is it possible that those four drivers, the thing picked out, are on their way out? Maybe it feels they should be replaced?

Absolutely not. One was the ATI graphics driver, for example. The proram suggested I update to a version of catalyst which was two updates old!

I think the utility can only get Drivers that the manufacturer is through with, but close to new. However ,I don't think it should recommend anything that isn't bad to be replaced. Then they probably charge you for the Drivers too, but they expertly download and install them. They guarantee nothing, but it is all top notch. Is that how they talk on the agreement?

I dont think it would do any harm a such Celest, but I really believe (I say this without malice) that it is just a cheap , normal freeware program which achieves little that you could not do better yourself.

I totally agree! Personally I moniter my drivers and the latest releases to make sure I'm always up to date, it takes a little more work than just leaving it to a utility but better in the long run.

Sometimes hardware updates make things worse. I used to always keep my drivers up to date but have found if it works without any issues I don't mess with it. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom