Windows 7 Finding my ram memory

Assyrian

Ok, so I made a thread about my new PC and that I keep getting BSOD on it and one of the answer said that my motherboard's auto-BIOS setting weren't good and that I should configure it after my ram-memory

Now the problem is that I can't find my ram at corsair home page and i tried googling it but i didn't find anything useful, so maybe someone here can find my ram's tech specs.

Here's an picture and some info about them: 2x2GB Corsair PC2-9136C5DF Dominator @610Mhz 5-5-5-15 - Overclockers Forums

(Note: I didn't get the extra fan with them because they were installed when I got the pc)

Here's an link to my BSOD post:http://windows7forums.com/blue-scre...-while-playing-watching-movies-youtubing.html

Thanks, Mr.A

You could try a BIOS update, I don't know your present one, or you could try lowering the frequency of your memories, from BIOS. To give any further advice I would need to know your OS, since your system seems to be between DDR2 and DDR3.

Well I don't know that much about BIOS and settings in there but I have Win7 Professional 64-bit.

EDIT: If my memory isn't in the Qualified Vendors List, can it still work fine with the pc?

Last edited:
Back