Windows 7 First Problem

TechDude

This is my first problem with windows 7 i just recently noticed a thin blue line on the top of the screen it doesnt look to bad but while im showing off windows 7 and the desktop i dont really want someone saying "wtf is that shit on the thop of your monitor?" yeah =P any idea what to do

First off please watch the language on the forum. Thank You

Second, I believe this to be an incompatibility with your video card driver. Have you tried installing the latest drivers?

i knew you guys were going to have something with language dang ok well thanks for the help... jeesh why do you have rules for language seriously

i knew you guys were going to have something with language dang ok well thanks for the help... jeesh why do you have rules for language seriously

I support "you guys" Why would you feel it a problem with omitting bad language, bearing in mind the wide range of readers.

Yes we do have a wide variety of readers many of which who are young and we do not need to be passing on that type of influence to them. I have nothing against anyone i am just saying can we find better words to use.

Back