Windows 7 Fix: Static/Crackling

For people with HDAD high def audio device
Try to install Vista_R214 (Driver just google it) [NOT THE VISTA_WIN7_R214 version!!]

It fixed my static/crackling noises i had.

AG-

So this actually works! I only made an account because I wanted to say that ur awesome and it works very nicely :D

Yioy guys bee to uodate you dpecs:

Could you please fill in your computer specs in the UserCP link at the top left hand side of the page.

Then click Edit Your Details.

This freeware program will give you all the information you will need:

SIV (System Information Viewer) 4.03

Try to install Vista_R214 (Driver just google it) [NOT THE VISTA_WIN7_R214 version!!]

AG-

oh ****! i sooo rarely sign up! but i HAD to thanks you :) i registered here so that i can thank you for your help. millions of thanks! long live :)

AG-

I registered an account just to say thanks for this! I was on the verge of reverting back to Vista just because I couldn't get rid of the popping and crackling. It was driving me nuts. I lost count of how many hours that I spent working on it. But installing the Vista_R214 driver did fix the problem. So thanks!

FYI, I am running an Asus G2P. Windows 7 install went smoothly except for the sound issues. There were also some problems with the screen resolution that were resolved through some graphics setting that just required a lot of digging to get to. If anyone is using an Asus G2P and having problems with the screen resolution then just PM me and I'll send you the fix that worked for me.

I've been having this problem for months on end and it's been driving me mad. I only got an account to say thank you as my audio is crystal clear again, nice one dude!

Yes completely worked for me. Uprgraded software to windows 7 in a professional recording studio and this was a huge problem especially with audio inputs. Thanks a lot.

Back