Windows 7 Font help

GeekTech

Dear guyz,

Recently i installed a new font. however when i clicked "hide" in the fonts folder it disappeared, however when i tried on a different font it just stoped showing in programs.
and when i reinstal this font it says its installed but i still dont see it
what do u think?

Don't know what exactly is going on with your specific font, but is the font approved for Windows 7?

It seems when you hide a font, it just grays out but is still viewable. This specific font, may not have that capability.

Have you gone into the organize options and folder options and show hidden folders/files? Could it be listed in another place in the folder?

How did you install the font?

Don't know what exactly is going on with your specific font, but is the font approved for Windows 7?

It seems when you hide a font, it just grays out but is still viewable. This specific font, may not have that capability.

Have you gone into the organize options and folder options and show hidden folders/files? Could it be listed in another place in the folder?

How did you install the font?

i download, open and click install. yet i cant find it!!! D:

Wait, the font doesnt show in photoshop or fonts, however it shows in other programs like word and paint.net

Back
Top Bottom