Windows Vista fonts

214 Tejana

hello

whn i download windows 7 home premium it changed all fonts every time i open a browser and even on my desk top will you plsssssss help me!!

Right click your desktop and select "Personalization" ... at the bottom of the panel click "Color" then "Advanced Appearance"...

In that dialog you will find a pull down that lists the items you can change... Many of those items have accompanying fonts you can also change... I went through this almost right away and put everything back to XP's Tahoma fonts, they're far more readable for these blurry old eyes.

To change Windows fonts

• Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button Link Removed due to 404 Error and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and metrics.
  • In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:
    • In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.
    • In the Size list, click the font size that you want.
    • In the Color list, click the font color that you want.
  • Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.
Also, check out this site for information on how to change fonts for IE:
Change webpage text size in Internet Explorer

I hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Brett M,
Windows Outreach Team

Back
Top Bottom