Windows 8 Free copy of Metro 2033 up for grabs!

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
THQ is giving a free copy of Metro 2033 to anyone who Likes their Facebook Page.

It's absolutely true, I'm downloading as I write this plus it's all legit too... Enjoy!

Oh and it's a DX11 title too..

THQ is offering free copies of Metro 2033 until 17 December 2012 (or until product keys run out)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... I just bought their Humble Bundle pack and it literally features 6 or 7 games now that you'd get all for just under $6. THQ is actually having quite a bit of financial difficulties. I think all these actions they are taking are to try and help promote them, in efforts to get some source of income from the customers to help relieve their debt...

I'm not much of a gamer, but it seemed like a good price, and a member on my own forum had featured the promotion, so I chipped in.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

I started playing Metro 2033 when I first got this, but I moved onto Darksiders and found that to be a cool game as well. Since this time though It's been a while since I have played a game, so it was nice :)

Seems lots of promotions are happening before the end of 2012... FL studio offers all plugins at $45. Which is a steal for some plugins, because usually they are heavily expensive...

What other promotions might I be able to find I wonder with a little bit of searching? (Developer packages? :))

~Ace

Back