Windows 7 freezing

marky

I have been having freezing issues with wid7. I have run memtest and chkdsk and found no problems. The issue was really bad last week. after doing a few things i read about pertaining to services loaded it has gotten better. At least i can boot into win now. I may freeze if I download stuff , but I was good for a few hours earlier without being home. can anyone look at my files I attached and see if anything sticks out as to the problem? thanks

Attachments

• SF_29-01-2013.zip
    602.8 KB · Views: 344
  • RAMMon - SPD Info.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 201
  • cpuz.zip
    119.2 KB · Views: 144
Only 109 updates after SP1. Most systems have at least 150 or so. Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

Lot's of problems with Windows Updates. If unable to get updates, consider posting in the General fourms: Windows 7 Support

Lot's of problems with Peer Name Resolution and Peer Network Grouping - again, post in the General forums. I know nothing about this.

Cryptographic Service problems also. I'm starting to suspect a malware problem. Try several of these free scans: Free Online AntiMalware Resources

Please provide this for further analysis:
If possible, please also:
- open Event Viewer (eventvwr.msc)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

I ran housecall and got no hits. I will run a few others now as well.
here is my event viewer file.
I have run multiple updates and those are all the hits i am getting

Attachments

• admin.zip
    108.9 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Sorry, had a power failure yesterday

The upload shows lot's of cryptographic errors - but since you're clean let's put them on hold for now.
I did notice some unexplained shutdowns on 29 and 30 Jan

Did you shut the system down by holding the power button and numerous occasions on those days?
If not, then please start with these free hardware diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics
Please post the results when done.

If you did press and hold the power button to shut the system down, then please run SFC.EXE /SCANNOW from an elevated (Run as administrator) Command Prompt.

thank yo for helpin. I shut down via reset key or power button 30 times a day. When the screen freezes its all i can do.
I will run the hardware diag and post.

Back