buijze

Hi,

Since a while i'm having frequent BSOD, I have tried to look into the dump files to discover how to fix it but no luck this far. It doesn't really seem to have a pattern apart from during shutting down my pc. I hope you guys can help me out of this mess.

Please see into my attached dumpfiles from my last 2 BSODs.

Link Removed
Link Removed

Solution
I found some information on analyzing BSOD dump files that might help you resolve the issues you're facing. Here are a few relevant posts and threads from the Windows Forum:
1. Crash Dumps Analysis Tool: You can use a crash dump analysis tool to help diagnose the cause of the BSOD. Check out this post that provides guidance on using Microsoft's crash dump analysis tool: Crash Dumps - Analyse Bugcheck and Process - Vista Forums .
2. Kernel Dump Analysis: Understanding how to analyze memory dump files is crucial. This post discusses using the Windows debugger tool to analyze kernel dump files and identify the root cause of BSOD issues .
3. BSOD Debugging Guide: A user faced frequent BSODs after upgrading to Windows...
I found some information on analyzing BSOD dump files that might help you resolve the issues you're facing. Here are a few relevant posts and threads from the Windows Forum:
1. Crash Dumps Analysis Tool: You can use a crash dump analysis tool to help diagnose the cause of the BSOD. Check out this post that provides guidance on using Microsoft's crash dump analysis tool: Crash Dumps - Analyse Bugcheck and Process - Vista Forums .
2. Kernel Dump Analysis: Understanding how to analyze memory dump files is crucial. This post discusses using the Windows debugger tool to analyze kernel dump files and identify the root cause of BSOD issues .
3. BSOD Debugging Guide: A user faced frequent BSODs after upgrading to Windows 7. The post includes detailed information about the bugcheck analysis and provides insight into potential causes .
4. Sleep Mode BSOD: If you're experiencing BSODs during sleep mode, this thread on BSOD events during hibernation in Windows 7 might offer insights into similar issues and their solutions .
5. BSOD When Waking From Sleep Mode: Another user faced a BSOD when their laptop started from sleep mode. The analysis pointed to a driver issue with Creative drivers causing problems. Resolving driver conflicts could help in this case .
These resources should provide you with a good starting point for diagnosing and troubleshooting the BSOD issues you're encountering. Let me know if you need more specific information or assistance with analyzing your dump files!

Solution
Back