"Fukushima Melt" A delicious new chocolate

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
"Fukushima Melt" A delicious new chocolate that doesn't melt in the mouth. This chocolate melts in the box before you even open it. A new nuclear powered chocolate that will melt through the bottom of the box and any flimsy shelving and will creep across the floor and deliver the chocolate to wherever you least want it. This modern advanced chocolate is the result of research done in the Fukushima plant in Japan. Leading the world in nuclear derivatives Fukushima is also famous for its tsunami milk shakes and earthquake jelly.
Now for the serious bit...

The disaster at Fukushima continues to get worse. Now it is reported that the fuel rods in one reactor have melted causing serious leakage of highly radioactive water. Although this disaster is dreadful in itself my concern is that these kinds of things are entirely predictable given the culture of competition and greed that is drowning the world. Ever since I was a child I couldn't understand the contradictory messages from the authorities. When I was a child it was my parents and the teachers. It was often put down to me being silly or fussing about little things that don't matter. But what I couldn't understand then and I still don't understand now is why, for example, our government can say one thing and be doing something entirely different and the debate distracts anyone from actually being responsible and doing something about it.
Toxic Drums: Fukushima melts

Back
Top Bottom