funny install message

Kinda funny...I was loading 7 on my extra machine at home and when asked what partition to use this screen popped up...no photoshop at all...wondering how I can get this into MS hands...fek

It isn't shooped, but it is quite easy to do that - just rename your volume, that's all... :mad:

true...but what i should have said to was that i actually hadnt done anything at all...shop it or rename it either. it just came up like that...was just funny to me..thought others might get a laugh too...well most everyone else

true...but what i should have said to was that i actually hadnt done anything at all...shop it or rename it either. it just came up like that...was just funny to me..thought others might get a laugh too...well most everyone else
You mean it just came out as "Local d*ck"?

lol ... anyone should try re-installing w7 and confirm it. because it either happens on ANY installation or none - you can't be the only one who got this message :D

lol ... anyone should try re-installing w7 and confirm it. because it either happens on ANY installation or none - you can't be the only one who got this message :D
YTMND, anyone?

yes..that would be it...i am noticed! Fame! Awe! just wanted to share is all..

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.