funny vid compilation

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
:razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment and UMG, one or more of whom have blocked it on copyright grounds.

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Sorry about that and thanks for the information , cybercore .
It seems to work fine in the UK ? At least I have spotted nothing this way = strange .

Okey doke, then, as a real friend could you login to your youtube account -> my videos -> take a screenshot of your recent videos (as they are listed by youtube when you click on 'my videos') ?

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
selection.PNG As requested my latest list of YouTube videos :)

Oops, I thought Funny Vid Compilation was yours (as I couldn't even see it), so wanted to spot that youtube mark about copyrights. My fault. Thanks anyway.

Some of my videos have that "View Copyright Info", and I know not everyone can view them, eg:

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Yes it is a shame about that copyright mark . It is strange how something can be fine to show in one country but not another !

Btw, can you open my video ?

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
No I cannot open that video due to copyright . Doh!

Doh indeed, there is hardly any music in my video, all engine sounds plus some sort of "music" during the replays. So sharing my legal gameplay makes me a criminal.

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
It is so wrong . It should be possible without fear of criminal labels , to share such innocent posts !

Indeed it is, well and this makes me upset. I bet you are full of joy though, like "Serves that cybercore right, finally they banned his video!"

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Lol :) Your to sharp for me cybercore . Was just doing a quick dance ;) No it is a shame for sure , cybercore :p

Ok then, will this one do - mild enough?

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
A touch of , genie us ;)

Woops, genius, I actually meant this one:

Wouldn't mess with you so serious.

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
A great video . Kinda love story . Never come between a man and his gun . Specially if he is phycotic :-|

Did you say "Love Story" - kind of ? There you are:

All for You, Mafia Boss.

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Fantastic posts and great little bang and fight emoticons :) I must be off to do a few chores now . This is a little matter, I must attend to .
Else come a full moon, life is never certain with my wife [..] b-(
Guess it is just a way of putting things, she has :)>-

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.