funny vid compilation

Link Removed - Invalid URL

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment and UMG, one or more of whom have blocked it on copyright grounds.

Sorry about that and thanks for the information , cybercore .
It seems to work fine in the UK ? At least I have spotted nothing this way = strange .

Okey doke, then, as a real friend could you login to your youtube account -> my videos -> take a screenshot of your recent videos (as they are listed by youtube when you click on 'my videos') ?

selection.PNG As requested my latest list of YouTube videos :)

Oops, I thought Funny Vid Compilation was yours (as I couldn't even see it), so wanted to spot that youtube mark about copyrights. My fault. Thanks anyway.

Some of my videos have that "View Copyright Info", and I know not everyone can view them, eg:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is a shame about that copyright mark . It is strange how something can be fine to show in one country but not another !

Doh indeed, there is hardly any music in my video, all engine sounds plus some sort of "music" during the replays. So sharing my legal gameplay makes me a criminal.

It is so wrong . It should be possible without fear of criminal labels , to share such innocent posts !

Indeed it is, well and this makes me upset. I bet you are full of joy though, like "Serves that cybercore right, finally they banned his video!"

Lol :) Your to sharp for me cybercore . Was just doing a quick dance ;) No it is a shame for sure , cybercore :p

Ok then, will this one do - mild enough?

Woops, genius, I actually meant this one:

Wouldn't mess with you so serious.

A great video . Kinda love story . Never come between a man and his gun . Specially if he is phycotic :-|

Did you say "Love Story" - kind of ? There you are:

All for You, Mafia Boss. Link Removed - Invalid URL

Fantastic posts and great little bang and fight emoticons :) I must be off to do a few chores now . This is a little matter, I must attend to .
Else come a full moon, life is never certain with my wife [..] b-(
Guess it is just a way of putting things, she has :)>-

Back