Windows 7 Gadgets does not work !

phamtuanchip

i am using windows 7 build 7000 and have no gadgets. I tried to turn on gadgets or run window sidebar but the system is broken , usage cpu very height and pc slow down. Anybody has the same ?, how can fix it ?. I am sure that i did not remove gadgets form program manager

The fix soldado has provided only works for certain gadgets. They disabled the gadgets when UAC gets turned off because they didnt want any harmful gadgets to be put on machines. This is an amazing idea and is not a bug as Kyle has stated. It was purposely put there by microsoft.

The fix soldado has provided only works for certain gadgets. They disabled the gadgets when UAC gets turned off because they didnt want any harmful gadgets to be put on machines. This is an amazing idea and is not a bug as Kyle has stated. It was purposely put there by microsoft.

Yeah but, the hack worked!!!
I like the fact that you can turn off the UAC. I know a lot of people hate it but, atleast M.S. had the sense to give the user control of it. But, if you're brave enough to turn it off; Win/7 should give you control over everything. I really don't think you should have to hack the registery just because you consider yourself resopnsible enough to use the operating system without training wheels!

-Davis

I was having a problem with my gadgets not working or even having the option to use the gadgets. I was also having a problem with my sound cutting out completely. While fixing my sound problem, I got rid of the sound driver (I believe it was the 6.1.7000 driver that Windows Update updated the driver to) and after I installed the correct driver from my motherboard manufacturer, my gadgets started to work again.

With the driver for the sound being wrong, it also made my gadgets on my desktop not work. I changed the driver and the gadgets worked. If you are having a problem with the sound, you may also have the gadget problem. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom