Windows 7 Games not working in full screen mode in w7 x64

i have a sony LAPTOP with 512 mb ati raedon HD graphic card and 1366 X 768 screen resolution,but my pc games such as ea sports cricket 07,08,09 as well as wwe raw dont work on full screen but only get displayed on 75% of the screen the rest part is left black.i tried to change the video/resolution settings in the games but they dont make any difference,the maximum resolution of the game is shown as 1024 X 768,but i have seen these games run on higher resolutions also,but how come not on my laptop??i posted the issue in the "graphic" area but didnt get successso help me asap.thanks.

1. Have you tried the latest available driver for your card? Is your DX version up to date?
2. Is your desktop displayed right on all the 100% of the screen?
3. In some games there is an option to change ASPECT RATIO (4:3, 16:9, etc. ), try it if it's available in the graphics settings.

1. Have you tried the latest available driver for your card? Is your DX version up to date?
2. Is your desktop displayed right on all the 100% of the screen?
3. In some games there is an option to change ASPECT RATIO (4:3, 16:9, etc. ), try it if it's available in the graphics settings.
dear i get ur point on aspect ratio but there isnt any option like that in these games,instead there are options as: screen resolution(1024 X 768 maximum),forced detail=on/off,anti aliasing=0,2x,4x. in video settings
there's no other option available.can u plz provide me with the latest DX version's link for my card and latest display driver(ati mobility raedon HD 5470).

I'm having the same issues with Zoo Tycoon 2 and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 with Intel HD Graphics

I'm having the same issues with Zoo Tycoon 2 and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 with Intel HD Graphics
dear which version of w7 do u have?

I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 Bit

I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 Bit
dear i think that w7 home premium has aero so the problem isnt related to aero as i thought,anyways if i get a solution i'll let u know if u get 1 lemme know.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.