Windows 7 Gears of War: Can't Install in any partition but C? Help!

fusefire4

Hey guys, I got a problem installing Gears Of War in other partition but C.
I have low space free in partition C, and every time I install the game and choose a different destination it installs to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Gears Of War.
Can't help it I have Installed it 4 to 5 times but it installs to C.
Any Solutions please?
Thanks in advance. :confused:

This may have caused due to the Partition System,Maybe you have it all on NTFS and not in FAT32,My best bet is to free up some space on C.
Or try looking it up for any patches or forum threads which will help you deal with this problem
Hope this helps ya!
:)

I have Windows 7 and I think it can only be installed in NTFS format, right?
Is it important that my partitions should be on FAT32?

No its not important that it should be in FAT32,I have my C: Drive in FAT 32 Partition and all the others are in NTFS.But,I dont suggest this cause this might make some softwares i\virtually uninstallable for drives other than C: drive.

That is the worst idea ever. Never use FAT 32 on any NT based OS. That kills like 3/4 of your security on the OS. The worst idea EVER.

I would have to say that something like that is a software problem. It has noghint to do with your OS or your computer. It has to be the Gears of War install. Potenataly running it as Administrator should work, but no garantee. I would say put up some screen shots of every windows that you see and some one may see something. That or confirm that it is the installer that has the problem.

Back
Top Bottom