Windows 8 Getting hacked?

I was lagging, my pc... whenever I typed something, it wouldn't do anything and then after 5 seconds would start typing what I typed 5 seconds ago...
I restarted my pc, it was good for 1 min and then it got worse then before.
I restarted it once again, and went to get something to eat (I didn't open anything after restart), I come back and I see someone controlling my pc and doing something on paypal, my webcam was on too so I just shut down my pc and modem ;

Luckily, i got back just in time to save my paypal, he was about to click "confirm and pay" on paypal but i closed out of chrome before he could do it.

It felt like i was on time viewer, but i wasnt and i dont even have it installed on my conputer

Any help with: how can i know who it was (get their ip address, if possible) and stop them from doing the same again

Thanks,
Janko

At this point I recommend you disconnect the machine from the internet then (assumes you have back ups) format it and re-install your fresh Windows... fyi there is a lot more to this story that you skipped over which would tell us how someone got control of your system but at this point it's clear you can't trust it.

Hmm i've been doing some searching on google, and i found out that i had enabled "remote assistance" when i press Windows key + X
I now disabled it, do you think that allowed them to controll my computer maybe?
This computer is kidna new, got it month and a half ago, and i didnt give anyone any infromation or permission to "controll" my computer

And no, i dont have any backups :/

Hmm i've been doing some searching on google, and i found out that i had enabled "remote assistance" when i press Windows key + X

Thats not what [windows key] + [x] (just opens the control list) does and you have bigger issues than what "remote assistance" will cause.

And no, i dont have any backups

Now is a good time to start then.

everything i do with keyboard is delayed 3 seconds

Sounds like a key-logger.

Again (backup,) format and re-build is your best option.

nope, its not keylogger, just checked my running taxes in task manager > details and i have only one windowslogon.exe
hmm?
and, if i backup now, its too late because i would back up the virus or whatever the hell that is

==========
Btw, since i just checked for windowslogon.exe and i have only 1, could it be that the proccess has ended yesterday when i actually was under attack and now it seems normal, but he can still controll my computer if he turns it on somehow
==========

Btw, since i just checked for windowslogon.exe and i have only 1, could it be that the proccess has ended yesterday when i actually was under attack and now it seems normal, but he can still controll my computer if he turns it on somehow

Yes at the time you looked he/she wasn't on and YES they can come back at any time because you have not removed the issue until the system has been rebuilt.

Back