Windows 7 Glitch.

Discussion in 'Desktop Customization' started by ssdevious, Feb 25, 2011.

1. ssdevious

ssdevious New Member

Greetings,

I'd like to request a help in regard to one of my favorites gadgets - Black and Dark Notes.

This is the original URL of the product: Windows Live Gallery

I downloaded some updates, restarted my notebook and it was gone. Later on, I found out that it didn't disappear, it's still there, just invisible. Look at the screenshot below to fully understand the situation. The updates I installed before this happened were these 3: KB2484033, KB2387530 and IE9.

The image shows the current bugged appearance, invisible gadget exposed by pressing Windows + G and the previous intact version.

[​IMG]

I'll be very grateful for any suggestions, thank you.

Best Regards,
    SS-Totenkopf

2. ssdevious

ssdevious New Member

Greetings,

apologies for double posting, but I wondered and wanted to ask, which .dll control the sidebar processes, is it possible that one of them was corrupted / damaged and thus this specific gadget stopped working? I ran also a registry cleaner and fixed dozens of errors, but nothing changed. When I tried to run few 'regsvr32' an error displayed when running this one: 'wlsrvc.dll' and than even Weather Gadget stopped working properly, but that was fixed after restart. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
    SS-Totenkopf