Windows 10 Gmail Problem

rejlocal22

I am having a problem with Gmail. I get the following message when i click on my mail icon:

We couldn't access this account: Gmail. You might need to update your password or give account permission to sync to this device.

Has anyone ever receive this type of message.? I already changed my password on Gmail but I cannot find the setting that gives permission to sync.
Also when I click on the first mail message, two more identical mails pop up with the same message.
I tried to get Gmail customer help from a phone number listed on the net, but was told this number is no longer in service. If I cannot get this fixed, I may have to go to another email service. Can anyone help? I do not know if part of this problem lies with Windows, that's why I posted it here.

You sure it's not a Firefox message about syncing?

1641679766133.png

Post a screenshot of the message. Gmail in a browser would not require any permissions.

Í recently downloaded windows 11 and almost immediantly there were problems and this may have caused it when I went back to windows 10.

I deleted the account and then went back in to re-register. Then when I got to the user name which is your email address. a message poped up saying I could not use my recent email and would had to change it. This means I would have to contact all companies and people of the change. I will not do that. However, I was able to recover my account. If I had to make this change, I would find another email provider that has live customer help or chat with a live person.

I want to recommend if you are actually accessing your Gmail account then you can take a backup of Gmail messages using Google takeout. After that, you can open it in any MBOX-based email client.

On other hand, install any email client (like Mozilla Thunderbird) and set up an account with Gmail IMAP or POP protocol to sync your Gmail mailbox.

I hope it is helpful for you.

I want to recommend if you are actually accessing your Gmail account then you can take a backup of Gmail messages using Google takeout. After that, you can open it in any MBOX-based email client.

On other hand, install any email client (like Mozilla Thunderbird) and set up an account with Gmail IMAP or POP protocol to sync your Gmail mailbox.

I hope it is helpful for you.
I don't use gmail anymore because Goggle has leftest leanings. I now use Protonmail.

Removing the account from you local email cliënt like Mozilla Thunderbird, removes it local from your computer, but your account is save and sound at gmail.com.
If you are loged in at gmail.com using Edge, Chrome, and you remove your account it is gone for ever and you get the message that you can't re-use it....

I am having a problem with Gmail. I get the following message when i click on my mail icon:

We couldn't access this account: Gmail. You might need to update your password or give account permission to sync to this device.

Has anyone ever receive this type of message.? I already changed my password on Gmail but I cannot find the setting that gives permission to sync.
Also when I click on the first mail message, two more identical mails pop up with the same message.
I tried to get Gmail customer help from a phone number listed on the net, but was told this number is no longer in service. If I cannot get this fixed, I may have to go to another email service. Can anyone help? I do not know if part of this problem lies with Windows, that's why I posted it here.
First check that your Mail App is updated. If its already updated then try in resetting this app and restart your computer. After restart check Mail App and Sign in. Hopefully your problem will be solved...

two stage does not work in all areas of the world... a small fact they tend to leave out of their bullshit adds

Back