Good to be back.

stueycaster

Millennium Celebration Award Winner
Premium Supporter
Hi yall. Long time no see. I've been away because of my own issues not because of something here. But I'm going to be back in here from time to time. I missed this place. I hope all my buddies are still here.

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Hi stueycaster long time missed you on the forum . We now no longer have a water coole area . There were problems wiht the new server software and the water cooler It seems . Great to see you back :)

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Hi yall. Long time no see. I've been away because of my own issues not because of something here. But I'm going to be back in here from time to time. I missed this place. I hope all my buddies are still here.
Heyyy Stuey I wondered what had happened.. I was going to send an email but even better, your back! :)

As whoosh say's there has been some changes so if your unsure where something is... Just ask.

Great to see you back.

stueycaster

Millennium Celebration Award Winner
Premium Supporter
I always wanted to help people with their computer problems in here. But when I would prowl the message boards looking for something to help out with I kept finding that I could only help with a very few. I have to admit it made me feel stupid to know so little. So I guess I have to be content with not being one of the heroes of this forum. That's Ok. I can come in here to learn.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
I know what you mean Stuey as I'm often humbled by some of the posts in this forum. We are all here to pass on and learn at the same time I guess and that's the beauty of being in a forum..
In my book your all heroes.... :)

Nice machine by the way...

Hey, welcome back Stuey, and cute rig you got there ! :)

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.