Windows 10 GPS Logger

rrichard

Hi, I am new here and to windows 10. I have a Tracker Key Pro GPS Logger and it doesn't have a setup up for windows 10, Is there any work around to get it to work? Can I DL windows seven on the notebook with windows 10 and not lose windows 10?

Have you tried installing the software and drivers for Windows 8? There is a possibility they will work. If they don't you would have to install Windows 7 or 8 assuming your computer received the free upgrade. If not you would have to buy a downgrade license for it to work or you can wait for the vendor to release a driver compatible with Windows 10.

Thank you for the reply. I am 74 and tech challenged. I called the vender and they told me there is no work around possible. I was offered a refund and took them up on that, then ordered the flashback logger that will work with windows 10. I wish I was a young man and able to get into all of the available technology offered today. Would love to be a hacker, but just able to turn on the computer won't get me there. Thanks again.

Great to hear the vendor helped you out. That was probably the best solution. The other one may of not been supported anymore.

Back