Windows 7 Gpu-z

Jimbo22

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
I've been using this free software GPU-Z for the techno info on my GPU. Now I've been having a problem updating the software and it "not" over write the previous version. Which leaves me with the old version on my system and the update is nowhere to be found. I drawing a complete blank as to what the problem is.

GPU-Z totally helped me overclock my ATI Radeon Mobile HD 4570 core clock and memory bus :D
I had a similar problem, and just running the new installer as Admin fixed it for me.

Extract the attachment. It's the .exe, the only file needed to run. Place it anywhere on the system you'd like, make a shortcut if you'd like...and it will work fine.

Attachments

• GPU-Z.0.4.4.zip
    503 KB · Views: 246
bassfisher6522 said:
Now I've been having a problem updating the software and it "not" over write the previous version.

You should manually copy the new gpu-z.exe over the old one.

Thanks all. Though the issue still remains, the suggested works arounds are acceptable but do not fix the problem. It never did this before that I can remember, so why now? I guess for now I'll just delete it and install new version, untill some one has a fix for this.

Back
Top Bottom