Graphic Drivers

Hi Eddicts,
usually laptop manufacturers supply their own drivers so check out you laptop makers web site for any updates. This is starting to change however and both of the big two (nvidia and ATI) now supply 'mobility drivers' although whether they'll work for you depends on the graphic solution.
If you post your laptop make and model we will try and find out for you..

Hi Eddicts,
usually laptop manufacturers supply their own drivers so check out you laptop makers web site for any updates. This is starting to change however and both of the big two (nvidia and ATI) now supply 'mobility drivers' although whether they'll work for you depends on the graphic solution.

I'm STILL waiting for Mobility 10.9..

Hi Eddicts,
Hello There mate,Thank you for your respons.Mine was BenQ Model C42.Help me by giving me some advice and support for my notebook
and so i could learn more about it.Thanks
Best Regards
EDDiCTS

You can call in the United States this number: 866-600-2367. This is "Benq" but they only make monitors and projectors, but I'm sure they know the correct links. This company is a relatively small Taiwanese (Chinese) company.

Hello There mate,Thank you for your respons.Mine was BenQ Model C42.Help me by giving me some advice and support for my notebook
and so i could learn more about it.Thanks
Best Regards
EDDiCTS

Thanks for the update although at present it appears only xp drivers are available. Can you look at the back of the notebook and give me the model number if different to the one already supplied..

Nvidia has released the Beta Forceware 260.89 driver for Windows XP, Vista and 7. This driver is for the GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400 and ION series cards. It adds support for the new GT 430 card, has performance increases for the GTX 400 series in various games, adds support for OpenGL 4.1 on the GTX 400 series cards, has SLI, Blu-ray 3D, HD Audio, Nvidia Surround and Nvidia 3D Vision improvements, and contains a range of bug fixes. The driver package also contains the 9.10.0514 PhysX drivers.

NVIDIA Driver Downloads - Advanced Search

Catalyst 10.10beta is available here: 8.782 (Catalyst 10.10 Beta) x86/x84 Vista/Win7 - Guru3D.com Forums

Also:

This release of ATI Catalyst™ delivers support for the latest ATI CrossFireX™ profiles in a separate executable file ensuring users have access to the absolute latest set of profiles installed on their PC.
- DX9
- Multiplayer Medal of Honor CrossFire update
- Darksider performance and CrossFire Anti-Aliasing update
- NBA 2K11 CrossFire update
- DX10/11
- Stone Giant CrossFire update
- Multiplayer Medal of Honor CrossFire update
- CivV tweak CrossFire update
- Hawx2 CrossFire update
- F1 CrossFire update
- World of Warcraft DX11 version CrossFire update

Download: http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/crossfirex-app-profiles.aspx

New WHQL NVIDIA drivers available:

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Version 260.89 - see link for details.

Last edited:
Too bad cuz my notebook wasn't use this hardware drivers :(

Not many people know that you can simply copy the .sys files from the C:\NVIDIA driver folder and paste over the ones at C:\Windows\System32\drivers

Reboot and you'll have the new driver installed, regardless of what it was intended for or not (desktop or laptop.)

Not many people know that you can simply copy the .sys files from the C:\NVIDIA driver folder and paste over the ones at C:\Windows\System32\drivers

Reboot and you'll have the new driver installed, regardless of what it was intended for or not (desktop or laptop.)
you're kiddin' me?which .sys files shoud i copy it?are u sure it'll work?guide me please.Thanks

This is for 32 bit. 64 bit may need slight adjustment to the originating folder where the driver is extracted to and located.

Extract the driver to C:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\260.89\Vista\English\Display.Driver and close the installer immediately after extraction. (<<<The space shown there is created when posting by the forum. Disregard it.)

Rename nvlddmkm.sy_ in that folder to nvlddmkm.sys. Copy and paste it over the one at C:\Windows\System32\drivers

Reboot and look in the device manager for the new version and date shown.

------

Before doing so, create a restore point for any reason, if it may be needed.

Last edited:
Mate,Trying to do that so but nothing shown on my device manager.Didn't see nothing updated.Am i missing something..?

Mate,Trying to do that so but nothing shown on my device manager.Didn't see nothing updated.Am i missing something..?
A mobility driver for this version can be found here: NVIDIA DRIVERS 260.89 WHQL

I would also ask that you create a thread in the support section (or I can do it for you) as this section is primarily for updates.

Catalyst 10.10 Released:

AMD has released the official Catalyst 10.10 graphics driver for the HD 2000 series and above. This WHQL certified driver introduces a separate Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) technology edition of the Catalysts which includes an OpenCL driver, has video acceleration for WMV videos, enhanced Dynamic Contrast controls, introduces AMD HD3D technology for 3D blu-ray playback and 3D gaming, as well as containing performance improvements and bug fixes.

bullet.gif
bullet.gif

bullet.gif
bullet.gif

bullet.gif
bullet.gif

bullet.gif
bullet.gif

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Build info:
8.782-100930m-106233C-ATI
DriverVer=09/28/2010, 8.782.0.0000

Last edited:
AMD Catalyst 10.10a Hotfix
23 October 2010

AMD has released the Catalyst 10.10a Hotfix graphics driver for the new HD 6870 and HD 6850 cards under Windows Vista and 7. This driver provides support for the new Morphological Anti-Aliasing feature, performance improvements in Aliens vs. Predator and StarCraft 2, as well as improvements in OpenGL games.

AMD Catalyst

Back
Top Bottom