Graphic Drivers

Nvidia release 310.64 beta mainly for Far Cry 3 users but see the release notes below:

This GeForce driver is recommended for the best experience in the blockbuster holiday games. GeForce 310.64 drivers add optimizations for Far Cry 3, providing up to 38% faster performance.
These drivers also include the previously released optimizations for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Assassin's Creed III, providing up to 26% faster performance in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and up to 18% faster performance in Assassin’s Creed III, as well as smooth, shimmer-free graphics with TXAA antialiasing in both games.
GeForce R310 Drivers:

• Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 306.97 WHQL drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:

• GeForce GTX 680:
    • Up to 38% in Far Cry 3
    • Up to 26% in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    • Up to 16% in Battlefield 3
    • Up to 18% in Assassin's Creed III
    • Up to 9% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    • Up to 6% in Medal of Honor: Warfighter
    • Up to 6% in StarCraft II
    • Up to 6% in Dragon Age II
    • Up to 6% in Batman: Arkham City
    • Up to 5% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat

• GeForce GTX 660:
    • Up to 24% in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    • Up to 10% in Battlefield 3
    • Up to 7% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    • Up to 6% in Far Cry 3
    • Up to 5% in Dragon Age II
    • Up to 5% in Assassin's Creed III
    • Up to 4% in Batman: Arkham City
    • Up to 4% in Medal of Honor: Warfighter

• NVIDIA SLI Technology Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
    • Far Cry 3 – updated SLI profile
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – updated SLI profile
    • Dirt: Showdown – updated SLI profile
    • Dota 2 - updated SLI profile
    • Dou Zhan Shen – updated SLI profile
    • F1 2012 - added SLI profile
    • FIFA 13 – added SLI profile
    • Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad – updated SLI profile
    • Hawken – added SLI profile
    • Hitman: Absolution – added SLI profile
    • Natural Selection 2 – added SLI profile
    • Primal Carnage – added SLI profile

• NVIDIA 3D Vision – Adds or updates the following 3D Vision profiles:
    • 007 Legends - rated Fair
    • Assassin's Creed III - rated Not Recommended
    • Bloody Good Time - rated Good
    • Bullet Run - rated Fair
    • Bunch of Heroes - rated Good
    • CABAL2 - rated Good
    • Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - rated Good
    • Carrier Command: Gaea Mission - rated 3D Vision Ready
    • Dark Souls - rated Fair
    • Dishonored - rated Fair
    • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - rated Excellent
    • FIFA 13 - rated Good
    • Hawken - rated 3D Vision Ready
    • Hitman: Absolution - rated Fair
    • I Am Alive - rated Fair
    • Lucius - rated Fair
    • Mabinogi Heroes - rated Fair
    • Medal of Honor: Warfighter - rated Fair
    • Metro: Last Light - rated Good
    • MLB 2K12 - rated Fair
    • NBA 2K12 - rated Good
    • NBA 2K13 - rated Good
    • Need for Speed: Most Wanted - rated Fair
    • Of Orcs and Men - rated Fair
    • Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - rated Fair
    • Planetside 2 - rated Not Recommended
    • Prepar3D - rated Good
    • Sniper Elite V2 - rated Poor
    • Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - rated Poor
    • The Amazing Spider-Man - rated Not Recommended
    • Tiny Troopers - rated Fair
    • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - rated Good
    • Total War Battles: SHOGUN - rated Good
    • Unmechanical - rated Good
    • War of the Roses rated Fair
    • World Rally Championship 3 rated Good
    • XCOM: Enemy Unknown rated Fair

• Other Profile Updates
    • Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Counter-strike: Global Offensive
    • Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Cross Fire
    • Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Darksides 2
    • Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Dragon Nest
    • Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Guild Wars 2
    • Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Mechwarrrior Online
    • Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Meng San Guo

• NVIDIA CUDA
    • NVIDIA SSAA
      • Added negative LOD adjustments for NVIDIA’s full-screen sparse grid supersampling mode to improve image sharpness.
    Additional Details
    • Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031. This version fixes a bug that caused some applications including Unreal Tournament III, Trine, and Metro 2033 not to launch.
    • Installs HD Audio v1.3.18.0.
    • Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
    • Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
    • Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
    • Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.

Drivers | GeForce

[h=1]AMD Catalyst™ 12.11 Beta Driver[/h]
Last Updated
12/3/2012
Article Number
GPU-177
AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta Release Notes
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AMD CATALYST 12.11 BETA11 DRIVER
AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta11 is now available, and includes the following updates:
(Please note that AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta11 includes all of the fixes found in previous versions of AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta)

• Improves performance in Far Cry 3 (up to 25% with 8xMSAA, SSAO enabled @ 1600p, and up to 15% with 8xMSAA, HDAO enabled @1600p) (AMD Catalyst 12.11 CAP2 must also be installed)
  • Resolves a sporadic system hang encountered with a single AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series GPU seen on X58 and X79 chipsets.
  • Resolves an intermittent hang encountered with AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series GPUs in a CrossFire Eyefinity setup.
  • Resolves image corruption found in certain DirectX 9.0c titles
  • Resolve missing fonts issue in XBMC
  • Resolves no video issue found in Media Player Classic Home Cinema when using full or half floating point processing
  • Resolves stability issues found in the previous AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta8 driver for Linux
  • For users experiencing issues with HDMI Audio under Ubuntu 12.04, users should try installing the “dkms-hda - 0.201211291615~precise1” package from https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-audio-dev/+archive/alsa-daily/+packages and reboot; this will resolve the HDMI Audio issue found in Ubuntu 12.04
  • AMD Catalyst 12.11 CAP2 has just been released, and should be used in conjunction with AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta11
    • Improves Far Cry 3 performance for single GPU configurations with AA enabled
The AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta11 driver can be downloaded from the following links:

Note! This Driver is provided “AS IS” and under the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement provided therewith
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AMD CATALYST 12.11 BETA8 DRIVER

AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta8 is now available, and includes the following updates:
(Please note that AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta8 includes all of the fixes found in previous versions of AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta)

• Improves performance up to 5% in Max Payne 3
  • Includes single GPU performance updates for Far Cry 3
  • Improves CrossFire scaling for Planetside 2 (Crossfire scaling is still limited to ~30% at 2560x1600)
  • Resolves the Skyrim lighting issue (missing a lighting pass) for the AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
  • Resolves the hang encountered playing Dishonored on the AMD Radeon HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
  • AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta 8 for Linux includes significant performance improvements for Left for Dead 2
  • AMD Catalyst 12.11 CAP1 has just been released, and should be used in conjunction with AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta8:
    • Hitman Absolution: Improves Anti-Aliasing performance for single GPU configurations
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AMD CATALYST 12.11 BETA7 DRIVER

• Call of Duty Black Ops 2: AMD CrossFire performance has been improved in the AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta7 release (especially at higher resolutions – such as 2560x1600)
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AMD CATALYST 12.11 BETA6 DRIVER

• AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta6 resolves the issue with engine and memory clocks running too high when the GPU is idle. Clocks will now run at the proper level when the GPU is idle. This issue was only observed with specific displays and was observed in the AMD Catalyst 12.11Beta 4 and AMD Catalyst 12.10 drivers.
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AMD CATALYST 12.11 BETA DRIVER:
This driver introduces significant performance improvements for many games across ALL 28nm AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 Series products: HD 7700, HD7800 and HD7900.
Performance Highlights of the AMD CATALYST 12.11 BETA Driver

• 10%-15% more performance in Battlefield 3 in most cases​
    • More than 20% in certain missions and sequences (Comrades)​
  • Up to 7% more performance in Metro 2033​
  • Up to 10% more performance in DIRT Showdown​
  • Up to 8% more performance in Sleeping Dogs​
  • Up to 12% more performance in Civilization V​
  • Up to 10% more performance in StarCraft II​
  • Up to 8% more performance in Sniper Elite: V2​
Resolved issue highlights of AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta Driver

• Medal of Honor: Warfighter; AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta4 resolves an application crash found when running in AMD CrossFire mode with Anti-Aliasing enabled (This issue was observed in the AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta3; The AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta4 has replaced the AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta3 driver that was posted Oct 22 2012).
  • Resolves performance issues (where GPU activity runs at lower values than expected) seen on the AMD Radeon HD 7870.
  • AMD Catalyst Mobility 7970M performance for AMD Enduro™ Technology supported platforms has been substantially improved for DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 applications. An updated driver for 7970M users featuring AMD Enduro™ Technology with additional DirectX 9 performance improvements will be released soon.
    • 3DMark Vantage – Up to 15%
    • 3DMark 11 – Up to 12%
    • AvP – Up to 11%
    • Battlefield 3 – Up to 25%
    • Crysis 2: Up to 45%
    • DiRT Showdown – Up to 62%
    • ETQW – Up to 8%
    • Hard Reset – Up to 8%
    • Just Cause 2 – Up to 90%
    • The Chronicles of Riddick – Up to 4%
    • Shogun 2 – Up to 56%
    • Sniper Elite V2 – Up to 60%
    • Tom Clancy’s HAWX – Up to 56%
    • Unigine Heaven – Up to 33%
    • Wolfenstein – Up to 9%
Applicable Products:

This article applies to the following configuration(s):
Hardware:

• AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
  • AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
  • AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
  • AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series
  • AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
  • AMD Mobility Radeon HD 7000M Series
  • AMD Mobility Radeon HD 6000M Series
  • AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series

Nvidia has released the 310.70 Beta WHQL candidate graphics driver. This driver is for GeForce 8 and higher graphics cards under Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. It contains the performance optimizations of the recent beta releases, new SLI profiles, as well as bug fixes.

Nvidia has released the 310.70 WHQL certified graphics driver. This driver is for GeForce 8 and higher graphics cards under Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. It is the same as the 310.70 Beta driver that was released recently, but now has been WHQL certified.

I have HP Pavilion g6, I just wonder as everyone knows that HP rarely gives driver updates and stuff, so I wonder if I downloaded the AMD HD 7670M from AMD website like the catalyst 12.11 betas, will they work? and how to know that this version supports my Driver configuration.
PS: I have a dynamic switchable graphic card with Intel HD 4000 :)

Nvidia has released the 310.90 WHQL certified graphics driver. This driver is for GeForce 8 and higher graphics cards under Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. It adds a security update for the Nvidia Display Driver service, improves performance on the GTX 690, updates SLI and 3D Vision profiles, and has bug fixes.

Greetings everyone! I can see that this thread is for dedicated graphic card so I just want to ask something.

I just finished reformatting my laptop. As I installed the necessary drivers, I just noticed something odd on my dedicated graphics card driver. Before I reformatted my laptop, my dedicated graphic card shows that it's an Intel HD Graphics 3000. But now after I reformat it and installed the same driver, my dedicated graphics card shows that it's now only Intel HD Family.

So, I'm really confused as to what has happened. I've reformatted a lot of laptops and PC's before but this is the first time I've encountered this stuff. I'm pretty sure that it's the same driver that I've installed before so what do you think is wrong here guys?

By the way my laptop quick specs are:

HP 430 Core i3 2310m 2.10Ghz
4gb RAM
500gb HDD
Windows 7 64bit

I would really appreciate any help from anyone. Thanks in advance guys! ;)

Last edited:
I would suggest going to Intel's site and look for the correct driver there. Is the present driver from the install disk or Windows update? If you look on Intel's site they should have a utility to scan for the latest drivers.
Joe

When you say you reformat your laptop, you did infact update the GPU driver, if so from where? Did you make sure to update the chipset driver as well?

You can use this site to update all Intel drivers on your system.

Intel® Driver Update Utility

AMD has released the official Catalyst 13.1 graphics driver for the HD 5000 series and above under Windows Vista, 7 and 8. It provides a newly designed 3D application settings page, performance improvements in a range of games, as well as bug fixes.

Thanks everyone for the feedbacks. Somehow, I've managed to update my dedicated graphics driver by updating the adapter.

@Kemical: Oh, I guess I must have missed that one. But, no worries I'll go to the support section just as you said. :)

Nvidia has released the 313.95 Beta graphics driver. This driver is for GeForce 8 and higher graphics cards under Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. It is the recommended driver for the Crysis 3 Multiplayer Open Beta.

AMD have released a beta for the Crysis 3 game:

[h=1]AMD Catalyst™ 13.2 Beta Driver[/h]
Last Updated
1/29/2013
Article Number
GPU-200
AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta Release Notes
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AMD CATALYST 13.2 BETA 3 DRIVER
AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta 3 for Windows

• Improves performance up to 15% in high MSAA cases for the Crysis 3 beta release
    • Future updates will be made to AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta to further improve performance in Crysis 3 for both single GPU and CrossFire configurations
  • Significantly improves latency performance in Skyrim, Boderlands 2, and Guild Wars 2
  • Improves single GPU performance up to 50% for DmC Devil May Cry
  • Improves CrossFire performance up to 10% for Crysis 2
  • Resolves Texture flickering seen in DirectX9.0c applications.

The AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta 3 driver can be downloaded from the following links:

Note! This Driver is provided “AS IS” and under the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement provided therewith
Applicable Products:
Hardware:

AMD has released the Catalyst 13.2 Beta 4 graphics driver for the HD 5000 series and above on Windows Vista, 7 and 8. This driver improves performance in the Crysis 3 MP Beta when 4x and 8x MSAA are enabled, as well as containing all of the changes in the previous Catalyst 13.2 Beta 3.

We are now up to beta 5 on this release...

[h=1]AMD Catalyst™ 13.2 Beta Driver[/h]
Last Updated
2/5/2013
AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta Release Notes
(Please note that AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta 5 includes all of the fixes found in previous versions of AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta)
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AMD CATALYST 13.2 BETA 5 DRIVER

• Crysis 3 multi-player Beta: Improves CrossFire scaling by up to 40%
  • Far Cry 3: Improves performance up to 10% at 2560x1600 with 8xAA
  • New 3D Mark release: Adds CrossFire profile support for the new 3D Mark release under Windows 8
The AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta 5 driver can be downloaded from the following link:

FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AMD CATALYST 13.2 BETA 4 DRIVER

• Improves performance in the Crysis 3 Multi-Player Beta by up to 50% when 4x and 8x MSAA are enabled.
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AMD CATALYST 13.2 BETA 3 DRIVER
AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta 3 for Windows

• Improves performance up to 15% in high MSAA cases for the Crysis 3 beta release
    • Future updates will be made to AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta to further improve performance in Crysis 3 for both single GPU and CrossFire configurations
  • Significantly improves latency performance in Skyrim, Boderlands 2, and Guild Wars 2
  • Improves single GPU performance up to 50% for DmC Devil May Cry
  • Improves CrossFire performance up to 10% for Crysis 2
  • Resolves Texture flickering seen in DirectX9.0c applications.
Applicable Products:
Hardware:

AMD have released a new legacy driver for:

Hardware:

AMD Radeon HD 4000 Series
AMD Radeon HD 3000 Series
AMD Radeon HD 2000 Series
AMD Radeon HD Series AGP

Version
Operating System(s)

Windows Vista - 64-Bit Edition; Windows 7 - 64-Bit Edition; Windows 8 - 64-Bit Edition
Products Supported

AMD Catalyst™ Driver for AMD Radeon™ HD 4000, HD 3000 and HD 2000 Series

AMD has moved to the AMD Radeon™ HD 4000, AMD Radeon HD 3000, and AMD Radeon HD 2000 Series new driver support model. These updates will focus on resolving application specific issues and critical updates. The reason for the shift in support policy is largely due to the fact that the AMD Radeon HD 4000, AMD Radeon HD 3000, and AMD Radeon HD 2000 Series have been optimized to their maximum potential from a performance and feature perspective

Download:

AMD Catalyst? Driver for AMD Radeon? HD 4000, HD 3000 and HD 2000 Series

Edit: 32Bit is also available

Back