Windows 7 graphic problem screen faild

doman86

hi
j have a problem with my computer when j am using after 1 hour j see some thin like that (Attachments) my graphic details intel hd graphic family driver date 15/04/2011 driver version 8.15.10.2372
my laptop detail
intel i5 -2430m 2.40
6 gb ram
monitor 15.6
j try update drivers all of them but system its telling me that j have new version

Attachments

• problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 1,613
Hi doman86 and Welcome to The Forum.

To stop Windows installing drivers automatically.
GoTo Start >> r-click Computer, select Properties. On Properties select (on left) Advanced system settings >> Hardware tab >> Device Installation Settings button.

Now update your graphics drivers yourself.

Use the Intel® Driver Update Utility (in Internet Explorer gives me the best results). Update any and all drivers available.

And regarding updates through Windows, my personal opinion is:

Do not have Windows update set to the Install update automatically (recommended) setting. Then you can veto any system / program / hardware drivers it wants to install.

I have "Never check for updates (not recommended)" as my setting. I know that Windows releases main updates on the second Tuesday of every month, and, apart from that, it takes a few seconds to initiate Windows Update to see if it's offering anything. At the maximum setting I would suggest "Check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install them".

HTH.

Back