Windows Vista Graphics card.

robandcap

Honorable Member
Hi people, not sure if this is the right place to ask for help about a graphics card as I am new to forums.

Hi, just upgraded graphics card on my work computer to asus r7 360 oc 2gb. Spec are gigabyte ep43-us3l, core 2 duo e8400 775 lga, 4gb ram ddr2. Problem is device manager has exclamation mark and code 10-this device cannot start and check for solutions button does not work. Location says pcibus 1, device 0, function 0. Resources says This device isnt using any resources because it has a problem.updating driver from cd wont work and upgrading from search automatically from internet say windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date = standard vga graphics adaptor. It is all working but windows experience has gone down to 1 on graphics and it used to be 3 with the ancient card that was in there before. Please has anyone get any solutions.

Hi robandcap,
looks like your post was missed do you still need help?

I will need help later on to get it working properly as it will get passed down to someone in my family. Have since ordered parts to build a amd a10 based desktop for work. Cheers.

Well if you should need any help please post back. Good luck with the new build.. :)

Back