Windows 10 `Graphics Driver

HopelessHelplessKid

So I had two graphic drivers (under display adapters), one is Nvidia Quadro 1000M and the other was an intel I don't know the exact name. Due to my stupidity for some reason I deleted/uninstalled my intel driver, and you know the outcome of that. Because of this my display sucks and now instead of the intel driver I have this Microsoft basic display adapter. Please help me reinstall the intel driver, how do I reinstall it without knowing the proper name? Please reply.

Sorry
Windows 10 and processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2760QM CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
Windows 10 does not support on i7-2760QM CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz, intel does not released graphics driver for windows 10 for this model processor, for more information visit below site

graphics driver supported OS are
Windows 8.1*​
Windows 8*​
Windows 7*​

2.png
3.png
4.png

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
  1. don't panic
  2. press windows key + r to open a run box, type dxdiag and press enter to run the Gpu system check
  3. this gives you lots of info about your system but the 1 we need most is the model
  4. once you have the mode you can goto the makers website and download the intel Gpu driver for your system
the Microsoft basic display adapter will go back into its little box once you reinstall the correct driver... feel free to ask more questions

Back
Top Bottom