Windows 7 graphics problem

jamos316

my problem is that every now again (normally when i launch a program like windows media center) my screen looks all full of lines. really cant describe it properly so i have done some screenshots showing you the lines that are visable.
i can tell you that i have created another user account and have chanded the advanced features in control panel > system, to performance not apperance and this has solved the problem. but of course you dont get any of the aero stuff when choosing this option.
i have tried out vista for a short time and have experienced the problem

after some more testing i have also found out that i dont have to even launch windows media center for it to happen. when i got mutiple webpages up and i flick through them using the aero peek feature, it happens then.

mabye there is some software to boost my video card performancxe. mabye thatll do the trick?
as i said in the last post, it only happens when i click ajust for best apperance, on other accounts i have it set to ajust for best performance and the graphics problem is not a problem

please comment on this problem. remember to look at the screenshots i have attached. they are in .doc format

i am starting to think that my graphics card (nvidia 7300 GT) is not powerful enough for the aero grphics.. though microsoft say that it is poowerful enough for windows 7.

Back
Top Bottom